Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank god I didn't snore

So, last Thursday I decided to end my work-out week with a bang and go to a Pilates class. I love Pilates because it uses so many of the skills I had learned in ballet and thus, I don't feel so out of shape. Everything was going great and then came my favorite part of the class, the cool down period. The instructor turned off the lights and we all laid down on our mats and tried our best to "concentrate on the rhythm" of our breathing while simultaneously relaxing every muscle in our bodies.

Apparently, I did this quite well because I fell asleep and straight into a dream. When I woke up the lights were still out (thank god) but everyone else had gotten up and moved to a different position. Hopefully, they just thought that I was really into being restful.

Needless to say, I skipped my post-class ellipticalling and headed home to catch some intentional zzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment